LeNeave Dental - Dental nightmare!
Update added by user Jul 23, 2013
For every *** at the bottom of the review lies a cowardly man who says that he is a Christian dentist! Isn't that right christopher?!
Update added by user Jul 14, 2013
I had to turn to a dental advocate through the Louisville Dental Association to finally get some resolution.Christopher LeNeave (I refuse to call him doctor) played cat and mouse with me for almost a year.
He held my refund as ransom for my 1st Amendment Right to freedom of speech. He used coercion and made me sign a waiver under duress before issuing a refund. I had to remove all negative reviews; however, this site refused. I am supposed to be begging this site to remove this review.
I am instead, exercising my right to speak freely and act as an advocate for all those consumers who may look for dental services and see this warning. And if this so called "Christian" dentist reads this update, I say this...
bring it on!Open this can of worms, dirty *** ***!
Update added by user Jun 26, 2013
I've asked Pissedconsumer to remove my review of LeNeave Dental but they refuse. Now I am a pissed consumer against this site!!!
Update added by user Jun 14, 2013
Dr. LeNeave has agreed through mediation of a dental advocate (Kentucky Dental Association) to refund my money plus some of the damages. He has requested that I remove any negative reviews.
Original review posted by user Jun 09, 2013
Condensed version: Dental implant placed to #5.Crowns to implant and #3 tooth placed 2 wk later.
One week later the implant is loose and crown pops off. Dentist reattaches crown and says the implant is fine. The next week the dentist yanks out the implant during teeth cleaning. He puts a larger implant in the following week.
During the procedure he drops the appliance in the floor and tells his assistant to "spray it with Lysol." She rinses it and he used it! Abscessed that night!
Implant had to be surgically removed by another oral surgeon.Crown #3 extracted
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dental Implant
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "This individual is a scammer! His Dental Sleep Masters program is a complete rip off! He scam dentists into believing he has done thousands of oral appliance implants when in..."
- "I visited Sono Bello on 07/01/2015 for a laser liposuction procedure in St Louis Mo. I was left with one side of my back larger than the other. ..."
- "I went to the clinic to have SIX old veneers changed because over time they had discolored, nothing was wrong with my teeth otherwise. Dr. Arzate advised to do eight..."
- "We just found out this week that if you own a diamonds resort package that it is a forever contract. When you die whether your heirs want it or not..."
- "Don't hire homedepot for purchasing granite and installing granite.they use an outside company to do job and if they screw up they make you deal with the install co and..."
- "Stephen Pate seems like a nice enough guy when you first meet him. He comes across as very knowledgeable about motorcycles. He spins yarns about all the people he knows..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "SW128 Uneven Women’s Batwing Sleeve Destroyed Ripped Slouchy Sweater Pullover Hollow Out Loose Fit Jumper Tops Knitwear Smock SIZE INFORMATION: (Flat-measuring) Bust- 125cm; Shoulder(Dropped)- 64cm; Sleeve- 35cm; Shoulder to hem length(Front/Back)- 52cm/64cm (1inch=2.54cm,1-3cm..."